Tuesday, October 26, 2010

some of this, some of that...

This is a real mish-mash of a post:
 
After we had our carpet cleaned, I felt the need to rearrange some stuff.
I made a new little collage of pictures.  These sage green walls will soon eventually be a beautiful greige. 
We moved the bookshelf to a new location and I switched up the stuff on top.  My mom just bought me that new sign and I love it.
Then I made a new spot for the kiddos to hang their school bags right at their level. 

Those three things pretty much took up all my energy for one day!

Hmmm, what else?

*I bought Brooklyn a cute new quilt for the pink big girl bed but I haven't taken a picture yet. 

*Did you know that Katy Perry used to be a gospel singer named Katy Hudson?  I listened to her on YouTube and kind of liked it!

*I'm going to take an 18 week preggo pic tomorrow.  I love that I'm about as far along as Kelly from Kelly's Korner so I can compare myself to her.

*My lovely son confessed to me tonight that he's been throwing away our spoons because he thought they were supposed to go in the garbage.  (But we keep forks?)

Gotta go, I just heard a voice shriek, "Mom, Brooklyn just peed on me!"  It never ends!



2 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

Brooklyn peed on him? Now that takes talent!

Love your mish mash post. Your decorating continues to inspire me. Now if I could only make myself decorate...

Anonymous said...

So, wait, is THAT where all my spoons have been going all these years?!?! :)
Jen