Wednesday, October 27, 2010

it's coming soon...

my birthday that is (31!!), and if you are paying attention, here are some things I would like to have:

1.  Laser hair removal on my arm pits.  I think 20 years of shaving them every single day is long enough.

2.  Big photo canvases of my kids to hang on the empty wall in the hall.

3.  One glorious night of uninterrupted sleep:
no dog scratching at the door to go out,
no waking up with a full bladder,
no kids having bad dreams, growing pains in their legs, or wet underwear,
no husband nudging me,
just one full night of sleep...
I can almost imagine it!

4.  This perfume

5.  This nursing cover

or this one

or maybe this one.  I'm not sure.
6.  a big bowl of these mixed together



plus a little of this
and this.





7.  And for good measure, a load of these!



5 witty remarks:

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Almost!) May you get everything on your list...pickles and all!
Sarah
HandbagsnPigtails.blogspot.com

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

My birthday is right around the corner too and that looks like a pretty good list to me!! : )

Denissa said...

Happy birthday!!! (almost) What a fun list..I loved peppercini's too when I was preggo, and then needed the Tums! HA! :)

Jami said...

I used to eat dill pickles and mozzarella cheese and then wash it down with root beer. YUM!

TLF said...

Seriously, who do WE even grow armpit hair??! It's annoying.. Happy almost bday.