Tuesday, September 14, 2010

RD



1.  I have officially added the title of school lunch packer to my resume and I really have no idea what I'm doing.

2.  Taking kids to school and picking kids up from school is my main achievement each day and then I'm really too tired to do anything else. 

3.  From now until my kids can drive I've realized I'm going to be spending more time in my car than my house.  Should I go ahead and get a "Mom's Taxi" bumper sticker? 

4.  I like to eat a bowl of cereal when I first wake up at 6, and then a couple of hours later eat another breakfast type food, and then eat lunch around 10, and pretty much continue eating the rest of the day. 
I'm kind of scared to weigh in at my next appointment.

5. Oh, I figured out a way to get three carseats across my backseat!

6.  People who make special requests via my blog just may get what they ask for!


4 witty remarks:

Erin C. said...

Jill- Check out this blog: http://www.bentolunch.net/ She has super cute ideas for lunches! Elise and Ava love them!

Shirley Casey said...

Jill- I am a friend of Jane Anne's (I think that is my connection with you), and I LOVE your blog! I have actually been away for a while b/c life has been crazy, so I wanted to say a few things to you... #1 CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting to be adding a new one to your family. #2 Your kiddos are just the cutest things ever! #3 did I mention that I LOVE your blog??? :O) ~Shirley Casey

Denissa said...

Haha!! Yep so is the life of a mama of 3 :) right there w/ ya..just wait until they're @ 3 diff. schools!!

Jessica said...

I can have $50? Does that sound like a special request? Please? :)