Saturday, June 19, 2010

lazy Saturday

Plans for today:
1. finish project #1
2. start project #2
3. make something cute with burlap
4. wash all of my bedding (my 5 year old drank a gallon of milk and then decided to sleep with me)
5. make a nutritious meal for my family since they've eaten nothing but fast food and pizza for the last week
6. pick up father's day picture cards from WalMart
7. mop
8. and...if I can muster up the energy by the end of the day, I'm going to SHAVE MY LEGS!

Have a great weekend!

4 witty remarks:

Macey said...

shaving the legs is MOST important. :)

Leah said...

You are totally giving me inspiration to tackle my to do list! Hope you get to the shaving your legs! : ) Which reminds me I need to get father's day gifts and cards! Luvs!

Pam said...

love it!

Aubrey said...

Leg shaving usually makes it to the bottom of my lists also!