Tuesday, May 25, 2010

numbers


715-the amount of dollars for a new clutch.  How is one "hard" on a clutch I would like to know?  I mean, you push it in when you shift.  That's what you do.  Apparently I need to be "softer" on this one. 
1-the number of fillings my little Porter boy is going to have tainting his beautiful little pearly whites.  For the sake of defending my position as the perfect mother I would like to explain there was no actual decay on the tooth.  It actually has a tiny little chip in it and since it's not a tooth he is going to lose anytime soon, the filling is going in as a precautionary measure to prevent future decay.  Thank.you.very.much.I.can.now.sleep.tonight.
2-the days I have spent pondering the meaning of LOST.  I have it all figured out.  Seriously.  Call me and we can discuss.
5-the age my baby boy is turning tomorrow!  Incidentally, it is also the price of the haircut Blanche received yesterday that left her bangs a tad bit on the too short side. 
69-the predicted temperature in degrees Fahrenheit for Porter's Turtle-y Awesome party on Saturday which is taking place in our backyard.
4-the number of teacher gifts I'm going to finish tonight.
5,489-the amount of times I've reminded Blanche that if she dances her very, very best tomorrow night at her major tap performance (like practically in front of our whole town), I'll buy her the pink Zhu-Zhu pet. 


6 witty remarks:

Danielle said...

Tell Blanche I'm coming to watch so she better dance!

TLF said...

That has to be the cutest picture.. EVER!

Jane Anne said...

I really do love that picture. Where does Brooklyn get her haircut?

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So cute! Good luck to Blanche tomorrow!

XOX
Jen

Anonymous said...

I don't know you so I can't call you, but I would love to hear your take on LOST! Don't you want to share your wisdom here? ... After the birthday party, of course.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I love this pic! Can't wait to see the others like this one.