Monday, May 3, 2010

interruptions

I can't seem to finish any projects these days.  (Is it the weather?) Porter's room is 85% finished being painted.  He's just been playing around the drop cloth, paint, and brushes in the middle of his room for a couple of weeks now.
All of my veggie plants are sitting on my front porch and my garden is empty.  
Just putting all my clean laundry away seems like a big accomplishment.  
PS it's 5 PM and Blanche is still in her jammies.

I'm desperately trying to get this dinosaur painted.
Yesterday someone left this in my driveway.  Her husband was going to put it out on the street with a FREE sign.  She saved me the trouble of lugging it down to my house. 
Do you know what it is?
Then this little boy had a rough night.  We spent all morning at the doctor's office and two different pharmacies.  Seriously, you'd think they would keep gallons of Amoxicillin in stock.  Poor kid, double ear infection.  At least he has this old pup to take care of him.

4 witty remarks:

samantha said...

Poor kid I knew he had to be pretty bad! Maybe just maybe you maybe oh I'm not going to say it. Is that a cd holder?

Macey said...

Poor lil boy!

Okay. If I guess what that is do I get to keep it??? It's an apothecary thingy. Giv'er to me.

Macey said...

Wait. Now I look at it closer...maybe it's designed to look like one but it's not.
Maybe it's a wardrobe. Or a pantry.

Denissa said...

Poor baby :( Hope he is feeling better, love the pic on the couch, SO cute! We are on the mend here too, my youngest & I had pneumonia..not fun..
I hear ya on the started projects..I have several on my "to do" list.
Praying that everyone gets well, and you have productive week! :)