Monday, April 19, 2010

Wonderfully Wordy Winner & Garage Sale Goodies Makeover

We have a winner...
Kelli Broadbent!
She gets the Home Sweet Home vinyl from Shelley at Wonderfully Wordy.
Yay!
Kelli, email me your info and I'll pass it along to Shelley. 

***********************************************************

Garage sale season is officially underway in these parts! 
As you know, it's my favorite time of year. 
I picked up these lovely things recently.
They were a little overdone for my taste. 
I started by ripping off all the extra stuff.
Then I sprayed them with my favorite girly colors.
Sometimes you just have to see past all the extra stuff.

7 witty remarks:

Caitlin said...

you are so awesome! I just saw things similar to these and I passed them up :-/ darn it

Ashleigh said...

I love garage sales and theses are super cute! My jewelry just so happens to be in a big tangled heap on my night stand...im in desperate need of something like this! :)

Lindsey said...

Oh WOW I love them!!! Great job Jill! Can I buy them back now? Just kidding! :)

ErinC. said...

Love them Jill! We should go garage saleing sometime! :)Erin

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Jill, Cute redo. Have a good Monday!

Macey said...

Jill. Please, PLEASE go garage saling with me one of these days. I never find anything cute. You come and tell me what I could do with things. Those look fabulous now! Before? Yikes!

Denissa said...

Cute, sometimes less is better ;)
have a great day!