Thursday, April 1, 2010

Something NEW!


blog button
So, I know this CRAZY lady Jami and she had a CRAZY idea to start this Linky event for Fridays in April called "Make New Friends Friday".  I know!  Making new friends is totally fun right?  Seriously, Ain't She Crazy?  Ha! 
This is the deal: 
Jami and I will co-host this "blog party" by putting up a Linky every Friday in April.  That's FIVE FRIDAYS!  Each week, we are going to feature one blog each.  (That would be funny if we featured the same one.)  Then it's your turn. If you have stumbled upon a blog recently that you want to blab about because you feel like they are your new BFF, blab away to us!  Write a post about them, slap on the cute little button that Jami made, and then leave your link with us.  This way we get to find all the cool blogs without having to do any work.  Score.

Alright, so I want you to be a part of my newest stalking territory, The Starr CircusMissy is a totally cute, crafty Mommy (my favorite kind).  I love the little glimpses into her CUTE house where she displays her fantastic Craigslist find against a super fabulous chalkboard wall.  She also takes fun artsy fartsy pics of her adorable little kiddies.  I didn't even tell her I was going to gush about her so I hope she's not completely freaked out by me and we can still be pretend BFF's.  PS I'm totally going to copy her monogrammed stars above her kids' beds!  Go over there, leave her a lovely comment and tell her I sent you. 
Then join our party!
blog button




RULES:
1.Write a blog post about a blog you want to shout about.
2.Include a link in that post, please.
3.Be sure to add our Button to your post.
4.Come back to either Aint She Crazy or Barnes Yard and add your link. You will only need to add it to ONE of the sites.




MckLinky Blog Hop

2 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

I visited The Starr Circus. This "blog party" is so fun! If I visit the blogs you recommend, will I become crafty like you? ;)

Macey said...

I'm gonna have to try this blog hop froggy thing out sometime this month!