Thursday, April 22, 2010

make new friends Friday

blog button




...and we are back with the fourth installment of our April Linky Party.  By "we" I mean Jami and me. 

I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but this is where we link up and show each other our favorite blogs of the week.  There's only one week left so link up today!

Here are the rules:
1.Write a blog post about a blog you want to shout about.
2.Include a link in that post, please.
3.Be sure to add our Button to your post.
4.Come back to either Aint She Crazy or Barnes Yard and add your link. You will only need to add it to ONE of the sites.

This week I am loving Cassie from Primitive & Proper.
This girl is a furniture painting maniac!!  I've definitely picked up some tips over there.  I LOVE that she doesn't just paint everything black or white-she uses some really fun colors.
Here are a couple of my favorite projects of hers:

She also likes old doors!
We could totally be friends!



Your turn!

3 witty remarks:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

I'm obsessed with doors as decorations. Thanks for posting.

primitive & proper said...

wow!!! thanks so much, jill!!! you are so sweet, and yes, we could definitely be friends! :) at least we can be blog buddies!

Missy said...

Thanks for stopping by.

I'm going to check her out. It looks like she does some beautiful work.