Wednesday, March 24, 2010

makes mama happy

1.  DWTS
Can we just discuss for a moment?
Um, Pam Anderson?  Are you on something?
Poor Kate, I didn't really expect you to be a fantastic dancer, but you are just way outta your league, Sweet Pea.  Please go back to book touring, or whatever your regular job is. 
Mr. Bachelor. Dork. And cheesy.
Holy Pussycat Doll, I choose you for my favorite.
Hunky #85, I'm rooting for you too!

2.  Spray painting weather and a stockpile of spray paint in my garage!

3.  A free dresser on the side of the road.  And a buff hubby to haul it home!  I am soooo excited for this project!  Nate gave me a time frame of one month to revamp it and get it out of the garage (it's large).  I can't wait to show you.

4.  That song that gets stuck in my head (from some commercial) that goes, "Baby let me show you how to do this..." 

5.  The name my sister and I picked out for her baby.  Oh, I so hope it's a girl!  PS I'm not telling either, because nobody will ever tell me their names.  Ha.

6.  Spirit week at preschool.  (This was dress as your favorite book character day.) 



13 witty remarks:

anya said...

I never thought I'd say this - but I liked the Pussycat doll too!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Sounds like an awesome pre-school!

Erin C said...

Aww! how cute is Brooklyn?! And I want to know the name!! I LOVE naming my future, imaginary kids!lol
:)Erin

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

I needed this post in my day...good laugh for sure. Nice way to put all of those things. My husband always gives me a time frame for those "projects" that sneak into his garage :-) too!
Thanks for your blog. I love it!

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and "following." How very sweet of you! I added your link on my blog. It was on my family blog for quite a while and I'm finally getting all my "inspiration" blogs linked on the design site now too!!
Hope you enjoyed what you got to see.
Anna

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Jill,

Can't wait to see the dresser . . and that Brooklyn, aka "Angelina" is a cutie!

Joey said...

i'm so glad somebody else thinks the bachelor guy is cheesy. i almost throw up in my mouth everytime he talks!

Kerry McKibbins said...

I love this post, it's "fun".
And DON'T tell anyone the baby name. My sister-in-law actually stole our name. Can you believe it? So ridiculous. Her baby was born 4 months earlier and yup, she took our name.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree on your breakdown of dwts! Pamela Anderson always seems to be on something (maybe ecstasy) she is all over herself lol. Loved the pussycat doll and the bachelor grosses me out.

samantha said...

I was so hopeful that she would be names Mallory =(

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Is it "Move This?" I don't know the commercial you're talking about, but I loved that song ever since I was growing up and remember my (then 3 year old) daughter singing "shake that body for me" while playing at the park. HA!

Oh, and if my hubby ever gave me a time frame I'd give him the finger.
YOU CAN'T RUSH ART.

Jami said...

Dress as your favorite book character- what a cute idea! She makes a cute Angelina too. :)

Jane Anne said...

Spirit week picture- just precious.