Friday, February 5, 2010

Boy Valentines

I had just about given up. 
My kids are definitely at the age where they have strong opinions about their beloved characters.
My homemade paper doily Valentines could never compete with Darth Vader and Dora. 
I was going to throw in the towel, but then I had a great idea (of course).

Are you sensing a theme here?
Porter could use his lame store bought character cards and I could still be Crafty Mama.

Get it?  Star Wars, Star Burst, Milky Way? 
I know, I know, genius.
I was going to get War Heads, but Nate informed me Preschool kids don't like those.  It was totally going to work for my theme though.

I found these little bags at Michael's that are for pretzel sticks.  They're the perfect size for one Valentine, two Star Bursts and one Milky Way.  I went ahead and stamped the little guy's name just in case anyone had trouble (ahem) reading his handwriting. 
Now I just have to make 23 more. 
Then I will show you the girl ones for Brooklyn's class.


monogram

4 witty remarks:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So so cute!!!! Great job Jill!

XOXO
Jen

Jami said...

These are cute. You are a much nicer mommy than I am!

Kirsty said...

Those are super cute! I've got 17 marshamallows to dip and candy...then think of a clever way to label..by Tuesday.

Thanks for following today!

Did you see we have a Porter too!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Software and Download Them @ Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]