Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh yes it's ladies night

top left to right: Ramie, Ellen, Laurie, Jess, Nicole. bottom left to right: Adrienne, me, Katie

Ok, so fun!
I was hanging out on the Jersey Shore, but definitely not the North Jersey Shore,
you might notice these girls don't have guidette poofs and nobody is fist pumping.
But anyway.
Oh my gosh, I seriously love that show.
(pause to recover)
I got to meet these lovely ladies who also happen to be bloggers, well except for one but that's because she doesn't have a baby yet.
She'll see.
They were totally cute and fun,
and I didn't even feel a little weird knowing that they already knew tons of little details about me even though we had never met.
Yay for blogs!
Thank you girls for a FUN night in PA!

4 witty remarks:

Melinda G said...

OMG! You missed something very huge at work while you were gone. You need to contact someone so we can tell you!

Macey said...

Dude, I wish I knew what you missed at work, it sounds like something very interesting!
Also, who knew we had so many bloggers around here?

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Ladies Nights are the best....you all look so pretty!

samantha said...

Hope you had a great time on your trip! Can't wait to see pics.