Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Doll's Necessities

Oh how Brooklyn loves this baby doll.
Her name is Baby Brooke.
She really cries.
Sometimes I like to change her clothes and then Brooklyn tells me that Baby Brooke only likes to wear her purple nightgown.
So I have to change her back.

I could watch this girl sleep for hours and hours and hours.

The other day Brooklyn found her old diaper bag from when she was a baby.
Apparently I had never bothered to empty it from those baby days.
Good thing, because Baby Brooke needed those items.
Brooklyn laid out everything that Baby Brooke needed for bedtime and then called me in her room to show me.
I asked her what each item was exactly.
1. Baby Brooke's diaper (breast pad)
2. Her lotion (sunscreen)
3. Her food (formula packet)
4. Her "goo" (lotion)
5. (my personal favorite) Her straw!
Later on, when Brooklyn wasn't paying attention, I put the "straw" in the bathroom.
She ran to me panicked saying, "Baby Brooke lost her straw!"
She's going to be such a good mommy someday.


8 witty remarks:

Macey said...

Aww! My niece got a baby doll for Christmas and she carries that baby around all the time. It's so cute.

Macey said...

BTW: I might be slow, but what was the straw?

Kristin said...

Oh, that is SOOO funny!

Jessica said...

MiMi! Tampon! LOL

Shirley Casey said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest and most hilarious thing I have ever seen! Got to love kids innocent imaginations!

Sarah said...

Hi Jill! Can you tell me how you make some words bigger on your blog? Thanks a bunch!

Chelsea said...

Very cute post. Made me laugh - thanks for sharing!

Chelsea

jennifer said...

oh so funny! seriously, you just couldn't make this stuff up if you wanted to!