Saturday, January 16, 2010

Look-alikes

While we were all together for our big family shindig last week,
I started noticing that several members of the Barnes family bear a striking resemblance to celebrities.
For instance:

I didn't just notice this last week.
I've always thought Chandler looks a lot like Kelli Pickler.
Plus, she has that southern charm going on too!


Totally separated at birth right??? David and Dax Shepard

Aunt Alison kind of looks a little bit like Faith Hill.

This picture really isn't showing how much Jenn looks like Alicia Keys.
You almost need to see her in motion to see the similarities.
And Jenn can really sing too!

This is my favorite! Aunt Melissa and Suze Orman.

Oops! I almost forgot about Uncle Mike!

5 witty remarks:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't have any comments yet. That was pretty cool. It was like reading the look-a-like celebrities in People magazine. Very creative!

Melinda G

Tracy said...

I think Aunt Melissa looks like Carolyn Kennedy.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

SO so funny! They DO look like those celebrities!!

XOOX
Jen

adrienne said...

HA-larious!

Unknown said...

hilarious! they do look like those celebrities and just to prove how darn clever you are your depiction of uncle mike cemented your entry as the most clever i have read/viewed in a long time!