Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh Man, The Closet Reveal

Waaaaay back in January I fully disclosed my dirty little secret...
my closet
(that I have to share with my husband, I would like to add).
It took almost a year
(we've been busy with other things like watching Hoarders),
but the closet is totally revamped and
CLEAN.
This is how it looked before...


This is what it looks like NOW!

My husband, yes mine, designed and built it with his bare hands. Impressive huh?

Now there's room for my clothes and his clothes, plus storage for summer clothes and extra blankets up on a top shelf.

I really, actually love my husband.

Just to keep things real, here's the view behind me.

Let's take another look with a little side by side action.
Okay, time to show my husband some love with your comments!



6 witty remarks:

Patricia said...

Aww... Your husband did an awesome job!
I love that you got this done in a year that is really great ~ I need to do a reveal and then see if in a year it gets completed LOL
Oh and I love how you are keepin it real... I think 99% of the country has an ongoing laundry basket/pile..you are so not alone!

Macey said...

It looks awesome! Now, can he come do mine??

Laura said...

I wish I had such a crafty hubby! Nice work!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Kudos to the hubby!!! "A place for everything and everything in its place." That's my life long goal!!! Your closet...check-mark!!!
Way to go!

Anonymous said...

This is I think the first comment I have left on your blog (which I love by the way) and I just pulled my hubby into the room and showed him what yours did....we are gonna start planning after Christmas! Thanks for the inspiration! You guys rock!
Jessica
alysmom09@yahoo.com

Angie said...

Yes. your hubby deserves some good comments! Awesome job!