Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makes Mama Happy

1. Frosty mornings and Porter looking out the window to tell me it's Christmas outside.
2. Brooklyn getting "Student of the day" today when last week her progress report informed me that she is "a bit bossy" and a "know-it-all".
3. Having my Christmas cards sealed in the addressed envelopes. Take that.
4. My hubby cleaning behind the refrigerator and stove. Dis.Gust.Ing.
5. Being completely content with having just two kids if that's all I'm meant to produce.


6. This little girl refusing to dance and then sitting down while the other ballerinas perform around her. Not.

7. This bald head. Just kidding.
I love that boy, though.

8. Dangly earrings. They make me feel cute.
I most certainly did not airbrush this picture.
Okay, whatever, I'm 30 and have crows feet and adult acne, and it makes me feel better about myself. Geez.

9. This shirt and sweater that I received in the mail today. How cute are those ruffly cuffs?Merry Christmas to me!

10. Vintage Wynonna.
Even though it always reminds me of being seven years old, driving with my Grandma, listening to her Judds cassette and getting in a car wreck, I can still appreciate the music.



4 witty remarks:

Macey said...

I especially like Wynonna's hair.
It's awesome.
Hey, is it just me or is adult acne waaaay worse than teenage acne? Like it hurts worse.

David and Amy Sheldon said...

I love that you are now airbrushing your photo's......
You have only been 30 for a second!!
You have always had perfect skin, what a sad development. I am the queen of cover-up!! My face, hair and boobs will never be the same after Sydney! As long as she looks cute, I don't think people care what I look like...right???

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

OH Mama he's Crazy!! Look at that hair! Do you think Wynona has a banana clip holding all that hair back in the back? Oh I hope so....

Jessica said...

I grew up on the Judds...