Monday, December 14, 2009

A Christmas Winner!

Oh MiMi...
It's you!
I drew your name and I'm working on personalizing your ornaments right now. Well not right now, right now, but I'm going to in a minute. Let me know if you like the bells, snowflakes, or fabric scraps, or one of each (you get 3).

MiMi is the most loyal follower a blogger could ask for. Have you been over to Living in France yet? Ok probably 99.9% of you have, but the handful of you that haven't need to stop by for a visit. She is hil.ar.ious.
Oh she makes me laugh.
One day I will get to meet her in real life.

Actually, if I deliver her winnings in person then I will be meeting her in real life!
What am I going to wear?

PS: I forgot to post this for Flashback Friday. Look at my cutie little elves in 2007.


4 witty remarks:

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

this is such a cute picture! so sweet!

Native American Momma said...

Mimi is funny, I'd love to meet her in person too!
Super cute pictures

Macey said...

That is a CUTE picture!! :)
Um, maybe dress down when we meet, this way I will feel better about myself...?
I would like one of each, please. :)

Jane Anne said...

I guess I would have had a chance if I had actually remembered to come back and enter the contest. Congrats to Mimi!