Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Barnes Yard 2009 Recap

I'm predicting 2010 to be the best year yet...
full of changes & surprises.
Porter will turn 5 and start Kindergarten (Yikes!), Brooklyn will turn 4 (she's already planning to be Cinderella for Halloween), Nate will be (fingers crossed) starting his new career, and I will be turning 31 (tick-tock-tick-tock, I keep hearing something in my ear).
Cheers to you and yours.
Here is a quick look back at 2009 in the Barnes Yard.


January:
Swimming Lessons

February:
Attitude

March:
Disneyland!

April:
Egg Hunting

May:
4 Years Old

June:
Pink Dresser

July:
Camping

August:
Richard & Katie's Wedding

September:
Tap Dancing

October:
Ballerina Birthday Party

November:
The Big 3-0!

December:
Burlapped Wreath


Happy New Year!

2 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

I love the recap! Makes me want to do the same thing.

Macey said...

I'm with JA. Now I need to go hunt for some pictures. :)