Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Recent Discoveries

1. My sister and I have 5 new recipes we are ready to debut for Thanksgiving.
2. Porter would rather have his toenails clipped than take his vitamin. (I have to lay on top of him to trim his nails so you can imagine how fun it is getting the vitamin down.)
3. Brooklyn wants to marry either Daddy or Porter.
4. I can't wait to start reading the book my sister got me for my birthday (Mitch Albom's "Have a Little Faith")
5. I take it really personally when a follower stops following me. I don't know why, I guess it's like blog rejection. I feel like they're breaking up with my blog.
6. My new favorite quality of my husband's is his closet organizer designing and building ability. I can't wait to show you the before and after. There's just some finishing details left to do.

Gobble, gobble, gobble

7 witty remarks:

The Fair Family Times said...

Still loving your blog. No plans to "break-up" with you. Keep up the good work, Jill!

Melinda said...

I'm still here too, but I know how you feel somtimes I wonder if I will ever get to 30 followers.
I've only beeen at this for almost four months andI know it takes time but..... I'm not a patient person.
It takes time to be found too. Oh well...

Have a great day!

Melinda

PS: I'm not here to beg for followers--I just know how you feel.

Macey said...

What?! Someone broke up with my first blog crush?!
I can't wait to see your before and afters!
BTW, we went to check out your store...SO much cute stuff in there!

Anonymous said...

I still love your blogs! Keep on posting!!
Lori

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Always lots of fun goin' on over here. Hilarious observations on life from the kiddos, cute creations, adorable pics...
My favorites:
*"Look Mom, my banana turns into a gun."
*"Dude, I'm serious"
*But the one that made me laugh-out-loud sitting here at the computer all alone, was...
The "Sweatin' to the Oldies" couple. Now that's what I call courage! : )

samantha said...

I'm asking for that book for christmas! I love everything he writes. Looking forward to the closet redo

Melinda said...

Have you ever read the book "Christmas Box"? I picked it up at Blackberry Juction for $5 and I've heard it's a great book-very spiratual.

P.S. I got my internet back!