Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Makes Mama Happy

1. My friends.
I swear I have the best girlfriends. You know how when you're throwing your kid's birthday party and you're running around trying to do everything and your husband took your other kid to his soccer game, which he won and you totally missed it, so he's not there to help, but your friends just step in without even being asked and start scooping ice cream and taking pictures for you? Or if they couldn't make it to the party, they at least came over the day before and helped you glue gun all of the Angelina pictures on the juice boxes?
I so have friends like that...and I love them!

2. The Fresh Beat Band. They are such a welcomed change from Dora and Diego. I totally rock out to their music..."na na na na na na let's go bananas!"

3. Spontaneous hugs between a big brother and a little sister.


7 witty remarks:

Macey said...

Jill, you need an intervention. The Fresh Beat band must die. They must! Loco Legs, Bananas, aaaahh!!!! : )

Chandler said...

I can't stand that song!!

Kristin said...

Spontaneous hugs between siblings make me happy too :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Ok, does MiMi really live in France?

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh love item number 3. So sweet!

samantha said...

I'm SOOOO with MIMI! They must DIE. I can't stand them. Give me The Wiggles over them anyday!!!! Anywho, I wish that this picture had sound, because this was such a cute moment.

Native American Momma said...

awwww Your so lucky to have friends like that.