Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Reading & A Grumpy Pumpkin

I would first like to say, I am not getting sick, I am not getting sick, I am not getting sick.
I've used half a tube of Head On on my forehead and I was too achy to brush my teeth,
but I tell you, I am not getting sick.
Next, Halloween decorating stresses me out. I don't know why. It just does.
I don't like to switch out all of my regular decor to make a whole Halloween vignette, so I just stick a few things in here and there. Christmas decor stresses me out too.
Also, my Christmas shopping is underway and I've already accomplished a lot. I'm really kind of proud of myself for that.
I'm going back to bed now, but it's not because I'm getting sick.

Porter would like to recommend these Halloween books.

How can Brooklyn not be smiling in this Jack-O-Lantern dress?


10 witty remarks:

Macey said...

I repeated that same mantra exactly 2 weeks ago: right before the flu came and knocked me on my arse.

The Dukes' Family said...

The girls have that Skeleton Hiccups book...kind of silly...hic, hic, hic! Happy Halloween guys!

David and Amy Sheldon said...

Alright, Love the pumpkin dress. Where do you find these things. And seriously matching jack-o-lantern crocks. I agree about decorating for the holidays. It takes me soooo long each year to get things out and decide where they should go, and I feel sad when other stuff has to be put away to make room for it all. I have no idea how we will survive with our tree and a one year old....

Brooke said...

Love the pumpkin dress and crocs! You have got to call your doc and ask for some Tamiflu...I'm telling you, you'll be so thankful that you did.

Jane Anne said...

Those pictures of Brooklyn are the best. Not sure if the outfit would be as cute without her pouting face.

I don't get stressed about decorating. I don't decorate (much, anyway).

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh I hope you are not getting sick! That is the worst. I have two kids with the flu right now. I hope I don't get it! If I do the whole household is going to be wrecked with my husband being out of town next week.

Take care of yourself! I am with you on the Halloween decorating. I just add a few things here and there. And I do like to decorate my porch.

Have a great weekend!

XOXO
Jen

Jessica said...

I love love the grumpy pumpkin's outfit!!

The Little Miss said...

your kids are so cute! Love how you redid your family picture to look halloweeny! So cute! You are so creative
If you would like please visit my blog www.littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com and enter my giveaway! We try to have a fun and AMAZING giveaway every Monday so I hope you choose to follow me so you wont miss out!
Xo
Priscila

samantha said...

HIC HIC HIC, I love that book, it's my favorite Halloween book. This is some stage Brooklyn is going through. HEHE

Kristin said...

So did your 'positive confession' of "I'm not getting sick" work? :)
My goodness, she is SOOO cute! Love the outfit!