Thursday, August 6, 2009

You know how when your baby has cradle cap and you cannot stop picking it?

This is kind of like that.

Urrrrgg. I. Can. Not. Stop.

I'm thinking this has occurred because of one of two things or because of both.

1. I did not sand it first. (I don't like taking any extra steps. I just want to get the paint on there as fast as I can.)

2. There was already two layers of paint to begin with and they may have been oil based.

Now I have to take the blasted thing back outside and start over.

But first I have to pick every last piece of paint off.

How cute is this that my friend and I jointly created today?

It pretty much sums up where I've been the last two days!


4 witty remarks:

Macey said...

I'm a picker. I feel your pain.
Do you want me to come help you with the picking? Cuz I will...

Kristen Ann said...

Oh my gosh.. I am soo guilty of doing that to Jacksons head that I started cracking up when I read your title :) I actually rubbed all the soft baby hair he had.. :)
Also.. love love that wits end sign. Where or how did you make the letters? I know I could get some letters from Uppercase Living..I have to get one. did you check that out?

The Fair Family Times said...

Super cute Wits End sign. And...My name is Jenny and I'm a picker. When are you starting a support group for this?!

Shannan Martin said...

Oh, I would so pick it, too.