Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Recent Discoveries

1. I can no longer indulge in eating whatever I want.
(okay, I actually discovered this around age 25, but I'm realizing now that it really sucks.)
2. When I run into my OB doc, it really makes me want to be pregnant.
(she's just so cute and nice)
3. I definitely feel a satisfaction from decorating someone else's house.
4. Bible school, preschool, soccer and MOPS are all quickly approaching.
5. If Kasey doesn't hurry up and book the party room, my 80's bash is going to be a bust.



4 witty remarks:

familyofsix said...

I feel like flying you out here to help me decorate my house since you love it so much. And look Kasey was my friend first just because I moved doesn't mean she is all yours. I Would love to get together when I'm there! :)

Jane Anne said...

I'll see you at MOPS and possibly soccer, too. I am not ready for everything to start.

Is Kasey a closet blog reader? If so (Hi Kasesy), be sure to send her my way tomorrow!

katie said...

Random question - who is your OB doc? I'm in the market for a new one... haha!

Anonymous said...

If you throw up afterwards you can eat like an elephant.