Monday, August 24, 2009

Makes Mama Happy

1. When I'm referred to as the "spray paint queen"
2. September! We all get back on a normal schedule.
3. Going to JoAnn's to get fabric for new school bags.
I get to make girly ones this year!
4. Finding Halloween costumes and 80's style pumps on ebay
5. When the washing machine & dish washer are both running, all is right in the world.
6. Clearing off 600 pictures from my camera
7. A GIVEAWAY! Keep the entries coming!
You don't really want Seth to win, do you?



2 witty remarks:

Macey said...

Uh...well, I would want to win, technically speaking, but I really want to see Seth in the hemhroid (sp?) shirt or the naked shirt. :)
Hey, I think I called you the spray paint queen!! :)

Jessica said...

My dishwasher and washing machine are both going right this minute! :) I have to figure out how to make one of those school bags this year. Well, actually this week. I can't believe it's already school time!!