Thursday, July 9, 2009

Spray Paintin' & Garage Salin'

...two of my fav verbs!
Here are some long overdue "afters".
I'm too lazy to link to all the "befores" so either just imagine all of these looking really crappy
or scroll down and try to find them.

a new red locker for Porter's room

a monogrammed vase for the Pointers' living room
(I'm slowly slipping P's into my sister's house whenever I can!)

a perfect picnic basket for Blanche

a green "big girl" chair

towel holder for two kids in a tub

Oh. Love. $1.

a metal star for lamp hanging

and a fun little tray
Don't forget to enter
for a necklace & Starbucks!


9 witty remarks:

Jessica said...

me and spray paint are like THIS. I love it!

Anonymous said...

such nice things you find and create!

Micah and Melinda said...

FYI I am oneday going to copy your pendant name idea for my kiddo's room! My hubby is being forced to take me to your store this weekend... how lucky is he!!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I love all your paintin' Your decor is so cute!

Macey said...

I remember the befores and they were yucky. Those are awesome! I didn't know how the heck you'd do that vase to look better, but of course, you did!! Love that towel basket and I have that purse in silver and one in black. They're awesome. : )
Macey

MissMisDesigns said...

I need to start scouring the thrift shops and garage sales. I need something done to my house. I see yours and feel like a slacker!

J.J. said...

I love all your loot! The locker is my favorite. But I gotta tell you that my favorite part is where you said for us to imagine the stuff lookin' really crappy as a before pic!!!!!!! HA HA!!!

New to your blog!!!

{oc cottage} said...

Holy cow! What great stuff!

m ^..^

The Cervantez Family said...

I love the red locker!