Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Really?

Really?
Those aren't Michael's biological children?
Really?
Because they look exactly like him?
Really?
If they wear Halloween masks maybe nobody will notice?
Really, Denise?
Is it complicated?
Really?
Too complicated to get a haircut?
Really?
Did you not get my message last season?

Really?
You're excited about your new life?
Really, Jon?
You're only 32?
Really?
You didn't realize when you got married at 22 that 10 years later you would be 32?
Really?
Your kids are your #1 priority?
Really?
Interesting.

17 witty remarks:

The Fair Family Times said...

I know, right?!!

The Cervantez Family said...

I love this! Your are too funny Jill!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Micah and Melinda said...

mmmmm... you know thats right! Why do we allow our selves to get sucked into there drama? ugh I can't ... look ... away!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I feel the same way about Jon!! Not so fond of him lately. He sure is making Kate look good! :-)
Lori

Anonymous said...

Jill, if only you spent half as much time with your kids as you do blogging. Seriously.

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

What is with the jerks today? I know who you are! (Justin/Jason) And you spend a lot of time reading my posts I might add!

Macey said...

Your post was funny, so there. Sheesh. : )

Jessica said...

My favorite thing is anonymous people that leave rude comments. Geez

Jane Anne said...

Keep this up! You make me laugh. I even love those comments to Justin/Jason - I mean to the anonymous commenters.

samantha said...

I loved this post! But I started to cry why I was laughing when I read the comments!!! I do have to tell you this one was not Justin! Sorry to disapoint. He said he may need to start leaving more comments though so watch OUT =)

Anonymous said...

Really?
You think your own brother-in-law would tell you to "get a life"?
Really?
Where's the love?

I'm boycotting now

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Ok I take back what I said about Jason/Justin. I've come to the conclusion that it was Danielle! Sorry for any confusion.

adrienne said...

jill, u are so so funny! I read your blog for a shot of humor in my life. Your blog is a blessing! Keep it coming girl:)

Donna Gotlib said...

who is denise?

Anonymous said...

It was actually NOT me!
The only reason I was aware of this is because Kaylee stalks your blog everyday and told me! We think its Nate!

Anonymous said...

After doing some detective work, I would like to add my opinion. I seriously think it is the same "anonymous" that was harassing MiMi's blog a couple of weeks ago.....just sayin'