Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Swoop Swoop" Time!

Brooklyn started swimming lessons last week. She is most excited about wearing her "Swoop Swoop" each day. This is the first time that she is on her own (she graduated from Parent-Tot). It was a little scary just putting her in the water and walking away, but she is a born swimmer. She loves the water and I think she really loves the feeling of independence and having something that is just for her without Porter. Dancing will definitely be in her future, but now I kind of like the idea of synchronized swimming as well...

Mommy's favorite "swoop swoop"

I just make sure I see that head at all times.

Such good little students

kicking, kicking, kicking

Loving it

Ready to jump
(I could just eat that belly!)


5 witty remarks:

Macey said...

very cute swoop swoop... :)

Amber said...

Yeah make sure you watch that head at all times! Hayden's first day he let go of the wall and nobody was watching and I had to run over and literally pull him out of the water as he was going under! Then I saw it happen 2 other times to kids while I was there.

Jessica said...

I love swim lessons!!

samantha said...

Very cute swimmer.

Anonymous said...

She got my good looks