Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm Planning On Crying

You know how I love to plan ahead.
Nate & I just heard this song for the first time and we both knew this would be the song for him & Brooklyn at her wedding (at least 30 years from now). I keep listening to it over and over again and love it more every time. Brooklyn keeps asking me to play the song about her.
Have a listen.




Now, I've actually had this song picked out for Porter and me since he was born. It's one of my all time favorites. I was even going to write the words on his nursery wall, but never got around to it. Click to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwkpihGwSj0
My feeling is that you can never be too prepared,
especially when it involves crying.
Need a tissue?

3 witty remarks:

Macey said...

That song, Daughter, is so beautiful and simple. I don't even have a little girl, but as soon as I heard it I put in on the iPod, cuz I LOVE IT! I gotta go listen to the other song you linked. :)

shannonfaery said...

OOh I love that song it was played at my wedding and I first heard it in the movie Knocked Up!! I cry everytime I hear it!!Love the Blog Keeps me Laughing!!

Anonymous said...

Have you heard Heart to Heart by Toby Keith? That is a good one for little boys as well.
Lori

P.S. Thanks for being the first one to see my new ride!!