Friday, June 12, 2009

My Best Kept Secret

Ohhhhh Dear, you know me and secrets.
I can never keep them for long.
I found me a gold mine,
I mean, I seriously struck oil.
Yesterday I was in a town that was not my own and I saw the junkiest of all junk stores-Ever.
For some reason it was calling my name.
Jill...Jill...
I had to go in.
Oh boy, it stunk to the high heavens in there.
I was a little bit afraid I might catch something in there...
like Syphilis.
It was that bad.

Hee-Hee, nobody is ever going to go in that place.
Like I said Jackpot.
There is something about rusty baskets that thrills me.
I've already painted two of them. I will definitely be doing a show & tell. The locker is absolutely perfect for Porter's non-themed retro sports room. It's going to magically turn red and house what else? His sports equipment.
Shhh don't tell anyone.

5 witty remarks:

Laura said...

Hi-
I'm new to your blog but have looked through it and you are one crafty lady! I can't wait to see what you turn these treasures into. BTW, love the locker idea!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

You lucky girl... I am diggin' the loot!

Macey said...

Awesome! You'll make it look way cute, I'm sure.

Jane Anne said...

Can't wait to see the After photos!

Anonymous said...

HI, I noticed you use allot of the photos I took at our session. I was wondering if you would be interested in a free session to get updated pictures of your family. In return I was wondering if you would put up a button on your site adverting me like the others on your left side of blog? If you are interested contact me at
classycapture@yahoo.com Visit my site at www.classycapture.com. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon! Jenny