Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Missmisdesigns Preview

So a very old friend of mine
(she's not really old, she just turned 30, but I've known her for a very long time, so long in fact that it was when we were very flexible and coordinated and could do leaps and turns
and stuff like that)
introduced me to the world of digital scrapbooking.
I didn't even know about this but I'm kind of a
scrapbooking dork.
Well she sells her goods on ebay
but she also started a blog totally devoted to this-
and she is talented.
To start things off she named two kits after my
fabulous children.
(I know, they are soooo flattered!)
I wanted to give her a little shout out
and have you take a look at what she can do.


Tell her I sent you!

4 witty remarks:

Macey said...

Yeah, that digital scrapbooking stuff can be super cool! And that is really cool! : )
Macey

Macey said...

That sounded redundant, didn't it? I mean, those layouts are really CUTE!

Anonymous said...

They are amazing! i ordered them on Ebay yesterday... Just got them a couple hours ago... and let me tell you they are WONDERFUL!!! Highly recommended! simple, clear high quality images, easy formatting, and terrific range in sizes! :) Good Job missmisdesigns!!

MissMisDesigns said...

Gotta say it Lady - you are something of a superstar in the blog world. Since you put this up I have had a ton more blog hits and even some sales! Your followers ROCK! And well you too! Thanks for your help! Anytime you want a page done email me a picture and I will work my magic. You are kinda new to the digiscrap world (yes - we call it that) but you can print out the pages at say costco and display them where ever however you want.

Thanks again!