Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm The New It Girl

My very good friend in blogland & in real life tagged me.
Ooh Ooh, I'm it!
She always has lots of good things to say.

8 things I look forward to:

1. My next/last pregnancy

2. My next nap

3. LOST coming back (next year!)

4. Brooklyn starting preschool (although it does make me a little sad)

5. Richard & Katie's wedding

6. Halloween (I'm already planning costumes)

7. My 30th birthday blowout party
8. Bedtime

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Worked at my desk job
2. Stayed on my WW points
3. Put all clean laundry away (pat on my back)
4. Watched a few minutes of SYTYCD and didn't really like it
5. Washed off my makeup before bed
6. Took my kids on a very long stroller ride
7. Read some of "The Year of Fog" (lovin' it)
8. Read Brooklyn her new Strawberry Shortcake book at least a thousand times

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Be Waif-like
2. Keep my kitchen floor clean
3. Enjoy exercising
4. Remember what I came in a room for
5. Sit through a whole movie and not feel guilty that I should be up doing something.
6. Go on long car rides without getting so anxious I practically poop myself
7. Play on the beach every day
8. Do percentages in my head really fast

8 Shows I watch:
1. Dora the Explorer
2. LOST
3. The View
4. Days of Our Lives (since I was 15!)
5. Tori & Dean
6. What Not to Wear
7. The Soup
8. Jon - Kate + 8

What I was doing a year ago today:

Being freaked out by Porter attempting to fly his first plane!


5 witty remarks:

Macey said...

For some reason I can do percentages in my head really good, I think it was all that retail clerk crap.
Macey

Samantha said...

When are you having another baby????!

Jessica said...

Those were fun to read! You have to have another baby and then invite me over to hold him or her.

Jane Anne said...

Speaking of you turning 30- Jonathan asked me how old I am the other day and then said, "Oh wait, I know, you're 40" (!!!!!)

I wish I could remember why I came into the room, too. I am glad I am not the only one (and it isn't because I'm 40!).

This was a lot of fun to read. Thanks for playing along!

samantha said...

Very cute! If live could only be this simple without the guilt.