Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recent Discoveries

1. I can't stand to watch actors kiss on soap operas. It completely grosses me out.
2. My sweet baby boy is turning 4 in six days. Where did all the time go?
3. I'm turning 30 this year. Where did all the time go?
4. The best dancers don't always win.
5. Nightly walks build friendships & quads.
6. I've been parenting "outside the funnel" out of pure laziness.
7. An empire waist does nothing for me except make me look 6 months pregnant.
8. pandora.com-what did I ever do without it?
9. There was a recent study that linked sleeping more hours & losing weight. I'm more than willing to give that a try.
10. Head-On (you know those commercials?) It's a homeopathic chap stick looking thing you rub on your forehead for a headache. OMG it works! It is magic-seriously.


10 witty remarks:

Macey said...

Head On, apply directly to your forehead...Head On, apply...aah!
I always wondered if it worked...
I have an award for you on my blog! Come get it! : )
Macey

Jessica said...

Yes, the best dancer didn't win. I hope the best singer wins tonight.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Stopping over from Living In France... Congrats.

I hear you with the Empire waists (although they are so comfy) and more rested does equal more efficient body/better work-outs, and I am so gonna try the rub on headache medicine!
:)

Macey said...

Hey! Viv commented, that's awesome! Love her! Ok, lucky number 13, that's awesome! I feel another post coming on... : )
Macey

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

seriosly... I always wondered about Head On... might have to try it...

Anonymous said...

What about missing your sister terribly??????????? I've been blog stalking and have some good ideas!!! Kiss my kids for me, Lori

Samantha said...

Hey- I just saw that you comment on my other blog. Did you know I'm the writer at Mama Notes too? I like to keep things confusing. ha!

That is too funny... that blog is like my family/personal blog and my Mama Notes blog is, well, you know..

anyways.. Hi! cool/freaky/weird/funny that you found that blog!

Macey said...

Alright, 3 comments on one post?! I'm losin' it.
Yeah, I actually forgot early release a couple weeks ago. The school called about 15 minutes after school let out.
Luckily, I was already on my way, because I remembered at the very last second! I think I linked it in the post, if not it's called If Looks Could Kill...
I think I was more traumatized by it then my 5 year old!

Mama-Face said...

Yep, I just came from Mimi's too. Isn't she nice?

I always feel so stinking sad if i don't get enough sleep because I figure I've just gained 5 more lbs.
I wish those dumb studies would shut the you know WHAT up. And I am totally with you on the empire waist thing. That only works on "what not to wear".

:-D

Jessica said...

I will have to try the headache thing--i get them all the time!