Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I get so emotional, baby...

every time one of my babies has a birthday, and every time I do for that matter, and actually any time I hear a pre-1995 Whitney Houston song.
Just looking through all these pictures gets me all teary eyed.

Porter's 1st Birthday

He is so stinking cute, he looks like a little doll sitting there.

one year old

two years old

2nd Birthday

He got so embarrassed when everyone sang to him.

3rd Birthday

He loved his cake that Nate & I made.


We have two parties scheduled for this weekend so there will lots of new pictures to add! In the meantime I will be getting all sappy about not having a toddler/baby anymore and actually having a kid.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PORTER!

2 witty remarks:

Macey said...

That top picture, especially is CUTE! Ok, they all are, but that top one, he DOES look like a doll.

Jane Anne said...

These pictures are precious. Such a cute little man!