Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Boy's School Party

WARNING: for the next few days while I am still processing that I now have a 4 year old, all I will be posting are picture of the birthday boy.

Today is Porter's actual birthday and his snack day at school.
I decided to go ahead with the elk theme for each party
(school, friends, family) to make my life easier.

I swear he woke up looking older
this morning.

In case you couldn't tell that is an elk sandwich.
(okay so I only had a reindeer cookie cutter)
The kids certainly didn't notice.
Linda reading him his birthday poem:
"4 candles on my birthday mat
4 stars on my birthday hat
4 placemat by my birthday seat
4 candle by my birthday treat
Today I'm 4 as you can see,
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray for me!"
showing his friends his book
from Linda & Lori


2 witty remarks:

Jessica said...

He's growing up--it hit me when I Jackson turned 4 that I actually had a "kid" and not a baby/toddler. The theme is ADORABLE! Very fun.

Sasha turns 4 in less than a month, I didn't know they were so close in age!

Macey said...

Oh man. Just what Jessica said...it was when Kolby turned 4 that I flipped out that I had a "kid." I just did a pre-b-day post on my site today because he will be 6 on the 2nd! And Kolton will be 4 on Oct. 8th. Where does the time go...? Besides marching across my face, that is...
Macey