Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Jason!

Top 10 Reasons Jason is the Best
Brother-In-Law/Uncle:

10. He quickly cleans up our kitchen after boys nights so I will allow them to have more.

9. He could never tell Brooklyn No.

8. He doesn't mind when I come over at night to use his computer in his room while he's trying to sleep.

7. He shows Nate the sensible side of things.

6. He will babysit at a moment's notice.

5. His fabulous lasagna

4. He tolerates the gross girl talk my sister and I engage in.

3. He reads my blog religiously.

2. He can understand my sudden, urgent need for a restroom.

and the #1 reason Jason is the best brother-in-law/uncle:

He married my sister!

2 witty remarks:

Tonya Staab said...

awww, that's so sweet. He sounds like the best brother-in-law. One to be proud of.

Jessica said...

I laughed when I read that he lets you blog while he's sleeping... He IS a great BIL!!!!