Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Girl To Big Girl Room

The ReVamping of Brooklyn's room is complete. No more crib for my big girl. Now she has room to play with her toys.
You can remind yourself what it looked like before here.


a place for everything

She can tend to all of her babies.

The mirror is my favorite thing in her whole room.
Can I just say "garage sale-two dollars"


A place to hang all of her purses & a chair for Beatrice.

Time for tea.

A little hideaway for special babies.

That's it, and it's clean for now.

6 witty remarks:

SarahJarnagin said...

Her room looks so perfect and ready for play! Love her kitchen set!!!

I am also loving all your Disney pictures. They are wonderful! We went to Disney in Sept but my tot was a little young. He now LOVES Mickey so I can't wait to take him back!

Threebusybs said...

Cute room. You did a great job.

And, YES! I want a Minnie tile necklace. I think we maybe 'neighbors'. I live in Corvallis. I would love to know where the lovely place is that you sell your stuff and got Porters hutch.....love it!

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Aimee

Anonymous said...

WOW JILL! IT looks amazing!! Good job! I love your makeovers!
Lori

Em said...

Love the mirror!!!

Anonymous said...

Are all women in the nesting mood?? In the last month or so I have been organizing like crazy. Just got done with my garage. I can't stop! You've done an awesome job Jill. Love to see the b4 and afters. Ham is gone for 2 weeks and I am lov'in knowing what I've organized will stay that way...well at least for awhile. Our garage seems to be a drop off station for Hams crap. Being organized is definitely one of those natural highs for me.

Happy organizing!

love you,
ramie

Gordostyle said...

Adorable! Lucky girl!

Jen