Saturday, March 28, 2009

9 Cans of Spray Paint in 2 Days!

So I may have a problem. I've been spray painting everything. I don't know where all my energy is coming from but seriously I think I developed tendonitis or something from holding down the button on the spray can. I can hardly bend my fingers and my hands are stained black and mustard. (That's going to look cute at the wedding I'm going to tonight.)

Behold, my best, best project:

Nate bought this for me the Christmas before Porter was born. (kinda blah & REALLY stained)

Do You Love???

I LOVE!

I LOVE!
The funny thing is I bought the top fabric months ago and never started the project. Then when I got going on it I realized I didn't have enough. When I went back to Walmart they didn't have any more. Plan B: I had this red stashed away from some other project and I like it even more!

This is some sort of inbox from Goodies.

Now

it's a DVD holder.

$3 frames from Wally

displaying Porter's friends from Disneyland.

These turned out soooo cute.

He loves having his own picture of Buzz in his room.

YUM-O

4 witty remarks:

Gordostyle said...

Love it all! Especially the framed prints at Disney! They are the sweetest!

Smiles,
Jen

Pam said...

Great projects. I really love the color you did on the frames.
Pam

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Love the frames and the peeps under the dome... Super cute!

Jessica said...

The frames are darling! I will have to try that trick!! I have peeps on display too, in my apothecary jar.