Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stalling & Crazy People

I'm still revamping...although I've been creatively avoiding the worst closet. I mean, I get distracted in the bathroom and decide I need something new behind the sink, so I put some scrap paper and stickers in an unused frame. Now I keep singing "Splish splash I was taking a bath..."
Then I started painting the dining room. (pics to come)

When I was taking my very full vacuum bag out to the garbage, I found this window in my driveway.
What?! Someone left it in my driveway! A lot of crazy people live in this town.

I love it, and if my sister tries to tell me her husband was cleaning their garage and drove over and put it in my driveway, I'm so not giving it back!



6 witty remarks:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for awhile now and was just thinking you should get a full time job. Just my opinion, oh and the window is cute too.

Debilou ~ Mississippi Mama said...

okay, whats up with that anonymous comment???
Anyway i love the "splish splash".. I might have to copy your idea.. and the window frame too , wish one would appear in my driveway,, ha ha..

Unknown said...

That was an odd comment from anonymous...

I am loving your blog! You have such a great sense of humor and your profile made me become a follower!

Thanks for participating in my give away! Your name is in the hat!

~Liz
P.S. I would consider the window a gift from God! Seriously! I would.

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Ummmm, obsessing over my kids IS a full time job!

philben5 said...

Amen sister.. The best full time job I have ever had!
Blessings
Roxanne

cherry said...

What a weirdo! Up above there! LOVE The window and the splish splash...I never would have thought to use the mason jar for the toothbrushes...too cute. cherry