Friday, February 13, 2009

I AM SO EXCITED...

...Because I now have an outlet & income for my madness!


Remember these lovely scrabble tile pendants? (This is my Valentine one.) One of my favorite stores wants to carry them and my other crafty stuff. I am practically wetting myself (which after two kids, is pretty easy to do, I would like to add). But that is beside the point. I get to take my crafting juices to a whole new level. I'm going to be making tons of signs, coffee cozies and everything else I can think of and hauling them over to this fabulous store every week. I may become so consumed by it I will have to quit blogging. (Who am I kidding? You know I'll be posting pictures of everything.) Did I mention I'm excited! PS I have to thank Tanya because I learned how to make the pendants from her.


Just to show you how fantastic the store is, this is what I picked up there yesterday.

The stars were the big selling point. It's going in Porter's room.
I. Love. It.

4 witty remarks:

mom2maya said...

What store? And I want heart tile!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to go shopping this weekend!! Are you going to make them for every holiday?
Lori

samantha said...

OK so you didn't tell everyone the name of the store. When you go up there next time let me know I really what to check this place out.

Heather said...

The heart pendant is so charming! Thank you for posting the link to the directions. My best girlfriends will be so happy to receive one of these and so will I!