Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank Heaven For the Hep A Shot

File this under "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"
(high pitch scream)

I don't even know how to put this into words. This morning Blanche pooped in her diaper. I thought maybe she wasn't quite done so I took the diaper off and put her on the potty. What I didn't see was that a little bit of poop was on her leg. I got her bottom cleaned off and sent her back to eat her breakfast (oatmeal). The next thing I see is Blanche furiously wiping her tongue saying "yucky Mommy, yucky!" Let's just say she thought there was some oatmeal on her leg. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

OH MY GOSH- I think I just threw up little. That is so gross. :)

Seth said...

Thanks Jill, I was going to start my diet next week,but apparently it starts....now!