Monday, January 5, 2009

A Few Of My Favorites

Now that all the Christmas presents have found a home and are being put to use, I wanted to showcase a few of my favorites.

The kids got this from Uncle Ham & Aunt Ramie. It totally encourages Porter to get dressed and Brooklyn to go on the potty so they can get "stickers". They just randomly put the magnets on but they're getting the idea.

I know, Shut up! My sister-in-law so knows me. I'm not even waiting until spring-I'm going with "winter white" now.

This is my already overflowing craft cart. Now everything has its own little pocket and compartment and it's not all piled in my laudry room-Love it.

1 witty remarks:

Tonya Staab said...

Great chore chart. Can't wait to get one of these for the twins when they get bigger.

Ooh la la on the bag. I say winter white is definitely 'in'.