Friday, December 12, 2008

Recent Discoveries

1. Spit really has multiple purposes. In the last week I've used it to tame my flyaway bangs, flatten Porter's hair on the way to school, and it works really well at getting oatmeal off of Brookie's face, plus with the oatmeal, I can just use my tongue instead of a napkin.

2. "The Heretic's Daughter" by Kathleen Kent. I've stayed up until 1:00 the last two nights reading it-so good.

3. I get to have my house husband home every day for an additional month (darn the blasted economy)

4. I get so excited when my pretend blog friends comment me...and when I win stuff off of their contests! I really need to figure out how to organize my stalker sites on the right, because I have people I actually know or am related to, and then I have the fabulous, crafty, mormon mommies that I try to be like and copy their decorating projects. So if anyone can help me out with that...

5. This girl looks so stinking cute in a hat.

0 witty remarks: