Monday, February 1, 2016

Kid Valentine Ideas

The me that used to only have 2 kids would definitely have had Valentines designed and ready to deliver by February 1st...but the me now...yeah, just started thinking about it and cruising around Pinterest.  I do know that this year we will include Tic Tacs (for the teachers) and glow sticks (yep, we have a Star Wars lover), but not sure what else.  And basically once your son hits 5th grade, he thinks V-day is gross and all your ideas are stupid...at least in my neck of the woods.

This is what we came up with last year: 


 Any cute ideas you wanna pass along for me?
 

1 witty remarks:

Megan N said...

Here's what I did for my 1st and 5th graders. My son's teachers was about to lose his sh*t with all these whistles blowing!
http://pin.it/_3zM8fQ