Thursday, March 20, 2014

Gus, you are 3!

Remember when you were this little (and orange)?  I do!

*Today you still have that dang binkie, but you wear underwear so I figure it's fair. 
*You are 35" tall (7th percentile) and 30 lbs (39th percentile).  Your BMI is a little high. :)
*You LOVE Caillou (I want to stab knitting needles in my ears when I hear Caillou's voice).
*You would only eat waffles and cheese if we let you.
*You like to play with cars, trucks, helicopters, fire engines, trains...anything of that nature.
*You sleep with your Froggy every night.
*Most nights you sneak into Mommy and Daddy's bed.
*I wouldn't even be able to count the number of times you say "I do it MYSELF!" in one day. 
*When you really want to butter me up you say, "I love you so much, you're my best friend!"

 

0 witty remarks: