Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Everything is right in the world again-sortof


The snow has melted, and we are back to our Oregon rain, and everything is normal again.  Woo-hoo!

So yesterday, I officially turned into my mother...
I caught myself discussing my pre-menopausal symptoms with my BFF.  
Whaaaa?  
Yep.  Officially mid-thirties over here! 
 happier times
 
Also, you know what is SOOOO frustrating?
I've been completely obsessed with watching 90210 on Netflix.  Not the original 90210, the second one they made a few years ago.  I'm on the last season (5) and I just really, really want to discuss so many of my issues, questions, and thoughts on this show with people (anyone) and sadly nobody else is watching it.  Or maybe they did a few years ago and now they've forgotten everything.  My huge, big thing that I just don't understand is how could Silver be living in her sister's (Kelly Taylor from the original) guest apartment which is attached to the house and she never sees her sister??  Never even speaks of her?  Hello, she just found out she has the breast cancer gene, is going through in-vitro (which by the way, she doesn't even have a job so how exactly is she funding this in-vitro), and she never discusses it with her sister?  You would think that she would want her sister to also have the cancer gene screening to make sure she doesn't have it as well.  Right?!  Seriously, this is driving me nuts.  This is exactly why I normally stick with reality TV, because I can't take story lines that don't make sense. 

Happy Hump Day!

1 witty remarks:

Meredith said...

Did you take that first photo? I love it!