Friday, June 28, 2013

Recent Discoveries

1.  If I paint a wall, my dumb dog will walk by it and get paint all over his dumb ear. 


2.  My adorable athletic son is once again the tennis camp champion. (3 years running!)  And my equally adorable daughter got 11th place!
3.  My adorable athletic son has been fondly nicknamed Bunt Barnes by his baseball teammates. 

4.  The next week is going to be 90 degrees plus every stinking day.  I hate the heat, I love my Oregon rain!


5.  I have the best mom in the world.  She's taking my kids to a fun little amusement park today so that I don't have to push Gus around in a stroller in the 90 degree heat.  I'm going to use my time at home to get my garden back on track and clean up my patio. 
 (not really her garden, but it kind of looks like this)
 
6.  I'm really embarrassed when my neighbor comes over to talk to me at the fence and her garden looks flawless and mine looks like a hot mess.  

Have a fabulous Friday!  We'll be sweating!

0 witty remarks: