Thursday, May 2, 2013

it's like that and like this and like that and uhhhhh...

Well, well, well...
I haven't been feeling the need to blog lately...maybe it's just the weather?

Just to let you have a peek into my craziness...

This is my calendar for May so far.
Yeah, we don't have much going on this month...

I was thinking about some things though:

I don't really care for Leann Rimes.  I mean, I guess I don't know her all that well, but I really don't like her.

Also, Clinique bonuses just make me really happy.  I cleaned out the cupboard under my sink and found like forty thousand of the makeup bags, which I don't really need, but it makes it a lot easier to buy the makeup, which I do love.

I thought I lost all of Porter's raffle tickets that he was supposed to sell for his baseball team, but I found them in a different purse.

Sometimes I wish the friends that I have now, that didn't know me before kids, knew how immaculate my house was when Nate and I first got married.  I would totally show anyone my bedroom back then because the bed was always beautifully made and everything was perfect...and now, I would pretty much die if any of my friends looked in my bedroom right now.

I was noticing today that the reason my hair looks like it hasn't been washed for days is actually because it hasn't been.  The older I've gotten, the more wavy/half curly it has become and it's pretty time consuming to make it straight, so once it is straight I just rely on dry shampoo and baby powder to get me through at least four more days. 

In the mornings, I like listening to Lila McCann Pandora to get me going.  In the evenings, I like Patty Griffin Pandora to unwind.

I took it as a compliment when someone told me that my perfume makes them hungry.


The kids don't have school tomorrow so we get a three day weekend!

0 witty remarks: