Sunday, April 21, 2013

Overheard in the Barnes Yard and other stuff


Nate: "The worst thing that will happen is they will say no."
Me: "But when people say no to me it hurts my feelings."
Nate: "If it hurts your feelings when people say no to you, imagine how I must feel."


Also:
It was recently brought to my attention that my husband has been writing a book.  The concept is really funny and I'm sure all of his friends would buy it. 

And:
You know all of the hoopla over the Dove commercial?  The one one with the sketch artist?  Well it doesn't make me want to buy Dove at all, it actually makes me want to have my sketch done by my own description.
Anyway, this spoof totally made me laugh!
  
  http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/04/dove-parody-men-less-beautiful-than-they-think.html

2 witty remarks:

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh my goodness, i was dying of laughter! thanks for sharing that parody!

samantha said...

Omg is he really writing a book? Club 300???