Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday love

 I love watching my Sassy McSasserton dance!  
She had a performance Friday night.
 Ahhhh true love.
I just love, love, love this not so baby boy.  
He is turning TWO on Sunday!
My kids requested meatballs for dinner tonight and they were so, so, good my kids just gobbled them up (well except Gus, he just wanted Cheese-its) so I wanted to share my recipe:

1 pound ground turkey (I rarely use ground beef anymore)
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
lots of garlic pepper

Combine all ingredients and roll into balls.
Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat.
Cook meatballs until they are brown on the outside. 
Transfer to a baking dish and add one jar of marinara sauce. 
Heat in oven at 350 degrees until cooked all the way through.
Serve over spaghetti.
*

PS I totally love my 7 year old too but it is SOOOO hard to get a picture out of him!


1 witty remarks:

sharon said...

About an hour ago I wrote myself a note that said make something with ground turkey for dinner tomorrow night. Your recipe is like a delicious answer to prayer.