Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Kindergarten Valentines
I bought these erasers in October on clearance...do you see that? $1.40 for 12!  
I knew I could eventually use them for something!  Since Brooklyn has a nut-free classroom this year, they were perfect.
 Porter's 2nd grade class is actually nut-free as well, so he passed out these Valentines.
 This guy is gonna break a lot of hearts some day!
 Oh, check out what I found...our first Valentine's day 2001.  We went to a Celtics game and actually wore these outfits!  I look like a wannabe gangster with my 14 year old boyfriend!
 And here we are this year at our super non-romantic Valentine's dinner with the kids!
 At least our friends could join us and sympathize.
(Brooklyn and Brinley already have it all figured out that Brinley can marry Porter so that she and Brooklyn can be sisters-in-law.  I think they all want to live together too.)
 Our favorite teachers got these.
 And because my sister always relies on me to do her crafty business, I whipped up these Valentines for my niece and nephew. 
 Am I, like, the coolest Aunt?


Happy Valentine's Day!

0 witty remarks: